domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Welcome



This is My Homeword


Welcome to my blog, this blog purpose is to present some of my expectations in life.


I´m in III english , my teacher is doris

My name is Miguel López , i´m from  Maracaibo , State Zulia , in Venezuela. i have 18 years old. I ´m  student  Computer Engineering at the college Rafael Belloso Chacin. i like swimming , stay in  pc and  stay with my friends. i enjoy spending time with my bride and her crazyness. i love a mustang at 67.


My favorite color is blues.


My favorite genre the movies are acction, adventure, horror, fictions sciense.


i don´t like fake people and stay bored. i hate lies and hypocrisy.


My dreams are be a great Engineering in Informatic, make something innovative , work  google and make my own business and that  enjoys  a high prestinge.


For my professional training is very important to know English because it is the universal language and therefore opens many doors of employment.


For computer science is essential the  English , because programs that are found in full in the English language






I hope you liked it.....!!!                                                                                    


                                                                                                    happy day.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario